The collective experience of our CIP personnel extends generations. This experience and inter disciplinary knowledge of proven building practices delivers the utmost confidence when implementing the latest technologies and techniques to our construction programs.
A technological focus
Innovative and challenging techniques incorporated into our recent industrial builds include:
- Intelligent lighting systems including fluorescent high bay lighting with 2 stage dimming
- VRV Mechanical Systems
- Building Maintenance Systems (BMS) monitoring A/C, fresh air, water use and re-use, lighting control and security
- Green Star compliant structural steel and concrete installations
- Integrated vehicle hoisting systems
- Installation of Onsite Stormwater Detention (OSD) tanks to new Sydney Water Guidelines – our first project to MUSIK model to new Sydney Water Guidelines
- Installation of Gross Pollution Trap (GPTs) and Ecosol trash filtration prior to discharging to environmentally sensitive wetlands
- Fibre reinforced concrete slabs
- Light weight precast structures
- Joint-less slabs
- Energy efficient glazing systems
Civil construction expertise
CIP’s approach to civil earthworks and pavement construction, an area that can constitute the greatest cost and program risk to an industrial project, further stands the company apart. Our in-house civil engineers are involved throughout the design and delivery process to ensure each component, from sub-grade preparation and base course to efficiency in joint type selection, slab thickness and finish, meets or surpasses best practice construction for preventative maintenance.
These innovations ensure best programming outcomes are achieved for both the end user and owner, as well as long-term usability, enhanced serviceability and lowest ‘whole of life’ cost.
Safety is a critical area of focus
To ensure the health, safety and welfare of our employees and subcontractors we have developed an integrated system that continually monitors, audits and improves site safety.
CIP’s National Safety Manager together with our network of Work Health & Safety officers introduce new team members to the system requirements and most importantly translate the intent of the system to the real world application of hazard identification and risk mitigation.
This comprehensive OH&S management system has provided a culture of safety and continuous improvement within our team.